Monday, July 9, 2012

To Market, To Market

I mentioned the other day that I had started working on a marketing campaign in an effort to jumpstart my business. I purchased a wonderful kit from Jordan Moore called The EtsyKit4.

 It's comprised of 5 main sections: The Etsy Seller's Success Kit, 30 Minute Social Networking Kit, Internet Marketing Kit, Publicity Kit, and Using Twitter as a Marketing Tool. 

  I copied the PDF so I could make notes and then set to work!

I went through each section and noted everything I needed to do in my marketing campaign. I then made a big TO DO list and began work.  I tackled the easiest things first and then worked on the rest.  I'm still working on some of the finer points of my list items, but I can see the light at the end.  It took a lot of work and time to get there, but I have definitely seen more interest and traffic in my shop!

It's not over because there is maintenance to be done, but that's to be expected if you're serious about making your shop a success.

That's about it, but if you have any questions I'll be glad to help you with whatever I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment