Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Addicted to Cottage Style

  My name is Susan and I'm a cottage style addict.

  I don't remember when it happened, but one day my inner girly-girly took over and I have been trying to style my home in that look ever since.  I don't go overboard on the big cabbage rose patterns, but I'll buy just about anything that has that old, white, beat up look. But, alas, nothing has happened yet.  So far the only thing I've done is subscribe to too many cottage style type magazines, most of which I haven't even opened the first page yet. 

One of these days (and we all know when that will be), I want to do a full cottage style makeover, room by room, with a cohesive look throughout.  This is a beautiful dream I have over and over again.  I can see it all now -- Cottage Living Magazine gets wind of this and swoops in to help me with everything.  Yes, it's a beautiful dream.

Here are some pictures of dream spaces I found in a Cottage Journal newsletter I used to subscribe to:




 However, I did design this bridal tea invitation in the cottage style:

celebrationspaperie.etsy.com














No comments:

Post a Comment