Thursday, June 21, 2012

Celebrations Paperie

Celebrations Paperie is my brand new Etsy shop (celebrationspaperie.etsy.com).  Now for the part that sounds like a commercial:  Here you'll find quality, affordable digital invitations for all your reasons  to CELEBRATE!

And speaking of celebrating, summertime = pool time and this is always a great summer birthday party theme!  Here is an invitation I designed for a young girl's birthday party.


It's available in my shop for $11.00.  Simply purchase this design and include all party details in the note to seller at checkout.  I will create the invitation and send a proof.  After approval, I will send the file to you to print at home or to upload to a professional printing service.  Print as many as you like!
The invitations are available in 4x6 or 5x7 sizes.  Preference should also be included in the notes to seller section.

I hope you visit soon to find just what you're looking for!  There are plenty of designs available and some that you could help me create -- I am open to whatever you have in mind.  So have a party! After all, life should be celebrated!

No comments:

Post a Comment